drewAn J

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

POLITICS AND HALLOWEEN

It seems as though there is a very strong correlation between the two, politics and Halloween. Kerry and Bush are both puppets... masks for their parties, and not very good ones at that. I think we should have a monkey be president and he can eat bananas in the white house with his monkey friends. And when the press gets rowdy he will throw his poop at them, and swing up into the rafters. What to be for Halloween... a monkey dressed in a suit with secret service men around him. That would be cool. Maybe some sort of two faced mask... half bush the other kerry with strings attached to my arms and legs? I enjoyed being a hick last year.. so I could be Bush... but then again I was also an alien... so I could be Kerry. Hmmmm..... Monkey, hick, alien......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home