drewAn J

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

RICHMOND

Well I have started my new/old job here in Richmond. I am right now sitting in a coffee shop drinking some coffee and listening to some people playing the guitar. It is open mic night and so it is interesting. I think soon I will have to go grab something to eat. I did stop by my place today, my apartment that is. It is in downtown Richmond and I am looking forward to exploring the area. I am also looking forward to meeting some new people. The whole thing is kind of strange. To think I know no one here.
I was talking to my friend Chuck the other day and I told him I wish I was more independent. He asked me what I meant, because he thought I was very independent. Well the more I thought about it I agree I am. It is weird when you stop to think about how you think of yourself and the way others perceive you. Because this one took me by surprise. I really had to stop and think, why do I not feel independent. Well the answer was in that I wish I felt more comfortable being outgoing and exploring on my own. I will have plenty of time doing that now.
I know that I really enjoy meeting new people. So I am very excited to do that. I am already missing my friends in Omaha and Chicago, but the nice thing is I get to see them at least once a month I hope.
I almost forgot that I have to work out here, tomorrow I am going to have to set up the office and really get organized before things get crazy. If you read this, please post a comment. I am curious to see if anyone reads it or if my random ramblings go unread.

2 Comments:

  • Hello bro-sif,

    I happen to be scrolling through my favorites and ran into your link and was surpised that you still updated this. Anyway good luck exploring your new town, i am looking forward to a visit.
    josh

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:12 PM  

  • YO-Yo,

    Wow, you still update this thing? I was just thinking of getting mine back up and running.... Now I think I will! Hope you like competition!! Because now it's on! I coming at ya like a hurricane!! A-rusty-lead-pipe-upside-the-head hurricane!!!!!! Let the black waters of doom swell up around your ears because the sewers are jammed with the bodies of 1000 suicides!!....remember when you sent me that CD. anyways, be prepared.

    By Blogger Brunoswims, at 1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home