drewAn J

Thursday, November 04, 2004

BIG PAPER CUT

Well today feels like Wednesday. But it is Thursday. We have a new president, and I got a paper cut in the webbing between my thumb and index finger. I think it is a conspiracy that Bush has set up to drain blood from the middle class.

I am reading a new book called The Cluetrain Manifesto. It is really quite good. It is by four different authors and is about the relationship between business and the internet. Basically how the internet has possibilities in connecting suppliers and consumers, suppliers and suppliers, and consumers and consumers. Thus making today's market more like the market of yesteryear, like the village market. Since it is written by ordinary people there is humor and it is very down to earth. Plus informative. Anywho.... I am reading about it for a book club which I just recently joined. So I will keep you informed as I read more. Hopefully the book gives me no paper cuts tonight, but knowing Bush and his greedy little fingers he probably has it rigged somehow.

I am reading the book for Club(red), AIGA's book club.






1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home