drewAn J

Monday, January 24, 2005

WHAT TO SAY

Not much to say. I am getting sick of the cold weather. Any cool websites lately? Well I guess we were on hot or not the other day... it is always fun. Rate photos of people. What else... the scott e vest.
A vest for the tech age... looks kinda cool, but not sure if it is worth it. I mean all jackets have pockets... and I can never find what I need in which pocket as it is. I could not imagine 15 pockets. Not to mention the fact that then every piece of portable technology is then in your coat which you were while traveling between destinations.. And if you take it off and it is stolen or lost... well there goes a fortune. So cool idea, but I must mull it over some more.

On another note, blogs what are they good for? It is still very difficult for me to think that people want to read about the crap I write on here. I mean I am the kind of person that likes to get e-mails, but hates to write them. I think a lot of people are like that, my life is boring yours is exciting. Grass is always greener. I propose a group blog, like a discussion page. Anyone interested let me know.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home