drewAn J

Thursday, February 10, 2005

SORE THROAT

Well I have had a sore throat for about a week now, I think it is getting better now. So you can see why I have not updated my blog lately. Illnesses and aches and pains are wierd, huh? They are there I know to warn us about something so that we can take care of it. But sometimes.. when you go to the doctor, which I didn't, they just say well I am not sure why it is doing that, just take some advil or something. I mean "what the hell am I paying you for!" Is that not why they get paid the big bucks... to freakin know what is wrong. But instead they go on vacation to someplace warm and work from like 10 to 3 every day. And make you wait, usually I think, just to make you wait... because they can. "No I don't have a schedule or anything, I am not on my freakin lunch break here!" And if you are late.. well then you wait longer. I try to arrive late... assuming I will have to wait anyways, but hope there is a chance that maybe I will get there and the doctor thinks I have been waiting so he sees me right away, but I haven't been waiting at all. MUAH HA HA HA... jokes on them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home